Thursday, June 24, 2010

MMM - Money, Money, Money

Maison Martin Margiela always concocts the most amazing designs. As I was perusing the world of e-commerce, I came across a pair of Margiela's that I MUST get my hands on in the next few weeks. The canvas/leather buckle ankle sneaker/boot  features the signature MMM gum bottom. The ankle strap is an amazing detail that gives life to the shoe. Of course, the shoe features the signature stitch on the very back. I especially love the classic brown, because it can be paired with almost any other color. Unfortunately, I'm a bigfoot, and the website didn't have them in my size, but I will find a way to get a hold of them. I love the Margiela's I have now, and I can't wait to score a second/third/fourth/etc pair.

Bernard James





Source: Oki-Ni



P.S. MMM was hot 1,000,000 years before Jay-Z said it. Get with it or get lost.


No comments:

Post a Comment